Friday, February 24, 2012

Post 10: It's Finished!!!!!



2/24/2012 Note: Welcome to the 10th post of this blog.  If you would like to see the earlier posts leading up to this point, please scroll to the bottom on the page. The first post is entitled, "The Beginning....He Did What????  ...or, you can start here and work your way back....I welcome all comments or information you may have. You may contact me at mitchsutton@att.net



Lucy called: the John Sutton research is completed and the binder will be shipped early next week.  I asked her how she felt about it.  She said, she thought I would be very pleased and that the researcher made progress in almost every area of the project scope. Stay tuned.....I'll try to get some of the info out to you as I go through it next week. I don't think I'll get it until Wednesday so hopefully I can get something out later in the week.  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment